Pages

Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Hope good manners are the next big trend!

Casual chatting with a like minded colleague made me get back to blogging after ages. The topic that got me deliberating was the lack of tact in the youth these days.
Again, I agree it would be wrong to convict all youth with this felony. But I do see this trend on the rise. What's worse is the pride they take in their surly and hurtful remarks. (Terming it being "Muh-Phut")
And you know you have aged when you find being amiable and considerate...cool.

What the younger generation don't understand is, it takes a lot more confidence and effort to be kinder to people whose views don't align with yours. Now I'm no Miss. Congeniality. And if such a contest was to be arranged in office, I'd probably not even enter the top 10. :) The reason would be partly because the team is now made up by few such uncouth individuals who I avoid to maintain my mental peace.

I truly hope Good manners are the next big trend after Pokemon Go. Maybe I'll compete then ;)

No comments: